Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:57:00 -0500
UML is obviously struggling again this year, especially in their HE games
thus far, so perhaps there's some consolation in battling UNH to two (2)
OT ties (2-2, 0-0) this past weekend.  I read/heard a recap of Friday's
game in Lowell, whereby UNH fought back to earn the tie with 2 quick goals
in the 3rd period.  But I haven't read/heard anything yet about the
scoreless tie Sat night.  Anyone at either or both games care to comment
on them?  Scoreless OT games are fairly rare these day, are they not?  56
shots for both teams with 10 pp's.  Goalies must have played great, but
the box doesn't tell the story of how the game went.

Any/all comments welcome...

Dave Hatfield
UML'86
Go RiverHawks (Chiefs!)