Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:15:56 -0500
First off, this was a really fun game to watch, esp. the 3rd period when
Lowell pulled away.  It was also great to see Tsongas Arena near full
(6K).

My question pertains to the Lowell goal that was disallowed, I believe in
the 2nd period.  We were seated behind the opposite goal so we couldn't
tell why it was disallowed, & I don't recall hearing any announcement to
explain the situation.  Did anyone else have a better view?

Just curious...

-Dave
UML'86
Dave Hatfield