EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Romano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 07:08:48 -0400
Tim,
I see your name frequently (and even your photo now and then) in trade
articles on XML, so I know you're qualified to be involved in a project
whose goal is an electronic edition of Pound's Cantos. But I cannot let your
Dr. Seuss comparison stand, sir!  [-(

That's a visor, btw, where were my eyes.

Pound frequently insists that the musical poetic line must NOT be _exact_
per the metronome.
Tim Romano

Tim Bray at midnight Whoville Time tacked these comments onto an otherwise
sensible post :