ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 13:08:17 EST
   [Hockey-L participants have an annual dinner between the 2
   semi-frozen (I mean semiPhinal) games.  I invite all Maine fans
   travelling to Albany to attend this year's event.  It's really a
   great group of college hockey fans.  Typically, about 100 attend.
   For more information on Hockey-L, see
   http://lists.Maine.edu/archives/hockey-l.html .. wayne]

   Brian, our Hockey-L cruise director for Albany reports ...

Everything is pretty much set for the Hockey -L Dinner, to be held
between the first and second games on Thursday, April 5. Price is
$11.50, which will re-fuel the hungry hockey fan with a buffet of pasta
and salad.  Beverages are not included.  A mini-bar will be available
dispensing all legal beverages.  The venue, Amo LaBella, is located
immediately adjacent to the Pepsi Arena, site of the Frozen Four
festivities.  The dinner will be held in the upstairs room, exclusively
for Hockey-l.

Currently I have received reservations from 35 people, but have expected
more from past history.  If you are planning to attend you MUST make a
reservation with me, since I will supply the restaurant with the total
number for the buffet.  Please write to me directly and include
"Hockey-l Dinner" in the subject line.

For those inclined, please remit payment to me at the following address:

Brian Morris
4 Chinquapin Avenue
East Greenbush, N.Y. 12061

If you elect to pay at the day of show, you will have to find me in the
Pepsi, prior to the dinner.

Also, the Pepsi Arena indicates in this morning's T-U there may be some
tickets available at the box office on the day of the contests.  Some
tickets may be made available from participating schools, or the NC$$,
who has already grabbed all the choice seats at center ice.

And, if anyone needs information on accommodations, places to eat, places
of interest, etc. in the Albany area, please feel free to send me a note.
Brian Morris                         RPI Engineers
[log in to unmask]            New Hampshire, then Lake Placid

Wayne T. Smith
[log in to unmask]                          Old Town Landing
The College Hockey lists, Hockey-L and Hockey3 at http://lists.Maine.edu/