EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:29:55 EDT
In a message dated 07/19/2000 1:46:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 <<are you suggesting that there haven't been political,
 economic, literary, & historical vanguards that have been exactly that?>>

 Each vanguard in history must be judged, I believe, on the basis of its
 concrete acheivements.  >>

this is not a response to my question -- indeed your entire message on this
point is, well, beside the point.  you made an ignorant remark, and instead
of acknowledging same, you're twisting and turning in the hopes of finding
some way out.  there is none, you should admit your mistake and move on.
again I observe that your inability to admit to even a minor error such as
this brings your sincerity into question....

jb...