EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
bob scheetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 23:11:58 -0400
> "In fact, I don't know of a single country in which Pound has actually
been
> banned.  Does anyone?"

i agree with billy stoneking, the answer to this one's the u.s.,
...not, of course in the primitive sense, but, after the fashion
of rich people,  with their old reliable "framework of permissable
discourse"
...with its vigilant eager legion of enforcers,
a la billy's anecdote
...the perpetual tyranny of bourgeois liberal philistinism.
precluding any serious attending to ep,
to how much greater effect than any simple-minded measure

bob