From:
Joseph LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 10:21:33 -0600
Got mine yesterday  Sec 118  Row M.  Appear to be near the goal line.  Good
seats or bad seats?  I can't make it this year (Tix are spoken for), but
will (unless one of my kids makes the US Hockey Nationals), bet up there
next year.

Based on past performance at the Knickerpepsi, is roaming around to find a
better seat a possibility?

Will it matter if RPI/SLU are there or not?

Joe LaCour