MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Show Table of Contents

Schwabenbauer, Michael
Tue, 21 May 2024 13:57:17 +0000
Good Morning MEEOA,

My TRIO SSS Academic Advisor is leaving Eastern Maine Community College for a new opportunity out of the state. If you know of someone who might be interested in working for our TRIO SSS program at EMCC, the job posting can be found here: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=137771&clientkey=63ECAB478B34C12845EA27D81D92E35F

This is a full-time position currently funded through August 31, 2025. However, we fully expect to be refunded in the next competition since we have full prior experience points heading into the competition. Even better, the new Academic Advisor won't have to help me with grant writing. Review of applicants will begin

[More ...]
No Replies
Debbie Gilmer
Mon, 20 May 2024 15:18:28 -0400
Greetings, Colleagues!

Please share widely with educators at all levels and invite your own staff.
No cost and even lodging is included!

Thanks!

Debbie

Debbie Gilmer | Syntiro President and GEAR UP Project Director

125 Community Dr., Augusta, ME 04330

cell: 207.852.0992

Office: 207.685.3171

www.syntiro.org