Thank you for your sincere answers about my inquiry on Ezra Pound's
interest in Film.  That would be great help for me to study on him and film.

I have another question about his books which he read, and collected from
his early ages to his death.  According to _Ezra and Dorothy Pound: Letters
in Captivity 1945-1946_, some of his books would be inventoried by US
government.  If it had been made, is this inventory of his books open to
the public?

Somewhere I read Noel Stock made a list of Pound's books in Tyrol.  Was
this list complete and is it available?

After his death, some libraries might have bought his books, but I do not
know which libraries have his books, and whether these libraries have
published their lists.

Sincerely,
Seunghyeok