Peter, I'm with you here, but let's get the right spin
on the ball. Tia admires her teacher, that's as it
should be, but, as you say, beside the point. It's not
a matter for the listminister since i imagine Tia's
has gotten the point by now. Lee criticized the
quality of the argument not of the person.

wayne

=====
Via Betti, 289E/2
16035 Rapallo (GE)