Hate to stoke fires and justify the obnoxious, but well, I'm juvenile too: >I have my answer. >Some of you effete hypercerebrals came out of the "woodwork," REALLY FAST! >The answer is: >"Like goes to like." so Serge, I'm guessing you're a big Pound fan? Self-absorbed, convoluted, and overly-pedantic rantings certainly don't seem to embarass you too much, after all. ah, if only any of us weren't a moral dwarf. shit. too bad. Lucas . . Lucas Klein [log in to unmask] 0000,8080,0000The danger is in the neatness of identifications. 8080,8080,0000Samuel Beckett