From: Geoffrey Chambers [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 1999 1:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: BU loses DiPenta, Bartlett, and others...

It's expected that Heisten will exit Orono after only one year.  He'll
either sign with Seattle or with the NHL team that drafts him.  I doubt
both will be first round picks, despite where they are currently ranked.
Heisten may have some academic issues to resolve as well.

I would be surprised to see Janik leave, but I don't think he's a four
year player either.  Personally I think the Maine blueline could absorb
the loss of Janik, a lot more so than Peter Metcalf.

Oh, and all those Black Bear fans looking for the end of the BU
program...think again.  BU has a great group coming in this fall.  The
Terriers won't be down long.

Geoff
USHR.com