I can't believe my eyes.  Open the mail to administer to hockey-l needs and
find a total of 6 posts??

Just in case there is someone reading this with no other source of
information:

Maine beat Ohio State 4-2.  They did it with great skating speed and a bit
more puck handling skill than OSU (in my estimation).

Michigan beat Denver 5-3.  But this was one of the more astounding
turnarounds I have ever seen.  I watched it on MSC.  For the first half of
the game Denver dominated every aspect of the play.  They outshot Michigan
something 17-4 and pulled into a 3-0 lead.  Michigan called timeout.  From
that point on, Michigan outshot Denver something like 22-1 (that number is
approximate).  The initial turnaround was not dramatic, but UM picked up
speed and was down 3-2 at the break, then completely dominated the third
period.  I have seen game turnarounds and momentum shifts before, but the
shots on goal turnaround was unbelieveable.

I want to know what Red Berenson said during the timeout!  It needs to be
preserved for posterity.

Tom Rowe
Hockey-L Administrator