-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne T. Smith [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 1999 11:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

If it really is "new money", then I'll certainly think of Phil McFarlane
(sp)
and his crew at the Dodge dealership as more generous than I thought ...
and I've always thought of them as very generous to U Maine!

For everyone that boo'd, if you joined Friends of Maine Hockey today,
maybe the hockey program would have a computer or two manufactured in
this decade.  It's easy to spend someone else's money;  do something on
your own!

For a little hockey content:

(1) A Maine NCAA "bye" is not at all certain.  Take care of business in
    the next 4 games and it is probable.  Win HEA regular season and HEA
    tournament and it is a lock.  Far from an easy task, though, no
    matter how we like our young men and the talent and heart they
possess.

(2) Last August 22, Eric Fenton was married to Mary Day O'Donnell.  A
    BDN article last fall listed them as living in Milwaukee with Eric
    employed by the Milwaukee Admirals Hockey Club.

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith
[log in to unmask]                          Old Town Landing