Yes, winter is icummen in, at least in the northern hemisphere. By way
of throwing some conversational fuel on whatever embers are still alive
in this list, here's a statement and question about Pound's ancestors.

J. J. Wilhelm and others have traced the Pound line, which being Quaker
is well attested, back through Elijah Pound I (1712-1780, the first
declared Quaker?) to John Pound I of Piscataway, NJ, d. 1691. It is not
certain, as far as I know, but this John is probably a descendent of
Thomas Pond,  transported to New England on the <Elizabeth and Ann>,
Roger Cooper, Master, sailing from London April 1635, destination
Plymouth. Certificates were brought from the Minister of the Parish and
Justice of the Peace, CE. (Source: Hotten, Emigrants to America
1600-1700).

Question: Has anyone established a firm link between the immigrant
Thomas Pond and John Pound of Piscataway, NJ, or traced any of this line
back to its English origins? (I have a letter from a genealogist who
speaks of Thomas Pond's antecedents in England, but I'll reserve the
contents until I've seen some documentation.)

Llude sing Goddamm

Wayne Pounds