>I would also think that Mr. Sauer in Madison has to be feeling the
>heat, too. (?)  It has been a few years for the Badgers.   I am sure
>the same argument can be made that they are good enough for him to
>keep the job, but doesn't seem like they are considered an *Elite
>Eight* team anytime soon.
>
>Will

Good point, Will.  My hockey insider in Madison has been down on Sauer for a
few years, now.  Though at Wisconsin, all they do is sneak up on everybody and
win a national title every several years.  It's frustrating for us Minnesotans
to see our team generally dominate in the regular season and fail at playoff
time, while the Badgers have decent seasons but play well at the right time.

-kirk