Jim Teresco quotes from the Gazette:
>"We were just talking," Shtrom said.  "He said, 'Do you want to go?' I
>said 'Yeah, let's go.'"

Burt told a different story.  According to him, he was surprised that
Shtrom didn't just go right after him, and the dialogue went something like
this:

Burt:  "Why didn't you jump me?"

Shtrom:  "Your back was turned.  Why, do you want to go?"

Burt:  "No, 'cause you'd probably beat me up."

Shtrom:  "Let's find out."

...at which Shtrom pulled off his gloves, and they went at it.

Jeffrey Anbinder '94
Reunion Campaign Officer