Him, I was wondering if a Gopher fan could possibly help me
out. Last season, as they do every season, the Gophers handed out
a set of trading cards. I usually am able to get a set from the
Athletic department, but they never sent one to me this year.

I have a couple of older Gopher sets that I can
trade in return. I'd appreciate it if someone could help me
out.

Thanks,

Ralph

P.S. Does anyone know if other NCAA teams made cards last year or this year?