Keith makes an interesting note about ads on the ice.

But habve you ever noticed a minor league game or a game broadcast from
Europe?  Those ice surfaces are dotted with ads.  The only thing missing
is a Labatts Blue line :).

Like Keith I agree that the ice should be free from advertising, but with
the cost of a full ride at a private school approaching 30K/year,
ANYTHING that helps defray the cost of the program should be examined.

Who knows, maybe in the (far distant) future we'll see advetrtising on
the sweaters just like little kids' unis.  Imagine, at the National
championship seeing "Murphy's Gas & Go" vs "Sergie's Pizza".  The thought
sickens me.

Joe

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]