Damn Blast Your Intellex! Well, now we have received sixteen postings on this subject of not receiving postings. Isn't it obvious that very few have been sent. This was definitely the way to get something going on this list. Tony Reznowski Kravets Reznowski Translation Studio Mark wrote: > I also have seen very few posts in this group. > > mark chan > > [log in to unmask] > "Peace comes of communication."-- Ezra Pound > "Congress shall make no law abridging freedom of speech > or of the press..." -- Anon > "To live well is to live with adequate information"-- Norbert Weiner