John Edwards writes:

>On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, Paul Gentile wrote:

>> Next year's "preseason Ice Breaker Invitational, a
>> four-team exhibition tournament" will be hosted by
>Good to see that they got that straightened out ahead of time. :-)

        Although not in the way I'd expected.  Last I heard, the NCAA
was trying to have future Ice Breakers count as regular (if exempt)
non-conference games.  I'm guessing the teams didn't go for it.

                                         John Whelan, Cornell '91
                                     Official Scorer/PA Announcer
                                        U of Utah Ice Hockey Club
                      <http://www.cc.utah.edu/~jtw16960/joe.html>