<Smile>  Ah, this is what the list is all about!  Not just interesting and
meaningful content, but just-short-of-woofing opinions.  Greenie wrote

> And I certainly don't want to leave out UNH! Although they did all but
> play
> themselves right out of the tournament (like Miami), they've had a few
> weeks off to focus, and this team DOES have the talent and the experience
> to steamroll right on through to the final four -- which makes the
> potential UNH-BU matchup a pretty wild thought. If only I could get to
> Albany as well!

Well, well.  *Parisan Fan Mode ON*

You seem to be overlooking one team in your eagerness, my friend.  Bucky
Badger has been playing some wicked good hockey of late.  They have a habit
of peaking at tourney time over the years.  The fact they beat ND when they
had a spot locked up while ND wanted to assure themselves of a top seed is
enough proof of that.

When you make predictions you run a real risk of significant egg on the
face.  Did anyone else read the predictions on the USCHO web page about the
divisional playoffs?  Whoever wrote those fits the description of Bugs
Bunney:  "What a maroon."  Still, intrepid to the end, I will make only one
prediction:  Wisconsin will make it to the final 4.

Did I say "Final Four?"  Yes!  Let the NCAA sue me if they want.

And although I know few of hockey-l readers care, I nevertheless add, still
in fan mode, that the UW-Stevens Point Pointers took Middlebury College to
the edge before falling the Division III Championship game 2-1, Middlebury
winning an unprecedented 4th consecutive national title.

*Fan Mode OFF*  (Well, maybe off....)

Tom Rowe                                     [log in to unmask]
Home of Division 3 National Champion Pointers
                    89, 90, 91 & 93