For some of us, this time of year is not only playoff time, but also
the time to look ahead to next year's recruits.

For those who like to gauge their own team's upcoming freshmen, those of chief
rivals and those recruits who haven't yet made commitments, I'd strongly
recommmend Chris Warner's U.S. Hockey Report.

Subscriptions to Chris's paper version have always been a great deal
in past years.  This year, he's taken it online and expanded it.

It now includes:
        * news updates
        * The New England Prep School Hockey Report
        * "Program Capsules" discussing the recruits for the
          majority of Division I conference teams
        * Rankings of New England and New York 12th graders
        * Rankings of 11th graders
        * Rankings of USHL players.