On Wed, 11 Feb 1998 20:02:27 -0500 wrote...

somehow, ill. will not speculate. have two good friend on the list also...heard
nothing from them for nearly a week now.  Have to go, pulse weak. what? what?
keep going. you just keep going...remember us....

the last survivor of the pound list? is there someone going around and
>killing everyone involved? i've not heard anything from anyone on this list
>since feb 5th. someone give me a peep. please.
>jeff.
-

>        There are no hierarchies, no infinite, no such many as mass,
>        there are only
>        eyes in all heads
>        to be looked out of
>
>                             -charles olson, from "letter 6" (of the maximus

>                                 poems)

Robert E. Kibler
Department of English
University of Minnesota

                fortunatus et ille, deos qui novit agrestis,
                Panaque Silvanumque senem Nymphasque sorores.