On Tue, 24 Feb 1998 18:35:56 -0500 Brian Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Knowing little about Clarkson's style I'm not willing to make any
>comparisons.
===
>From watching a few Clarkson games this season it is broken down to the
following:

(a) Hit anybody wearing the wrong color jersey. (somethings never change)
(b) Shoot like mad from the outside on the Power Play and hope for a
rebound/tip. -- This has not been working too well.  Tech's PP % is
somewhere around 15%.  Oh for 1977 when we were at 44%!
(c) Aggressively kill penalties - Tech is the most penalized team (what
else is new?) team in the ECAC.
(d) Forecheck, forecheck, forecheck.

Clarkson is physically big.  How they do against Brown and Harvard this
weekend will, IMHO, determine their NCAA bid.  Should be interesting.
I'll be listening to the games on the Clarkson internet broadcasts.

As to COTY.  From the turnaround at the semester break, Grillo should be
getting quite a few votes, but for what Yale has done this season (Worst
- first (almost)), will count more in the voters eyes.

Joe
Clarkson '77 '78

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]