I am in agony!  The two teams I was rooting for to meet in the National
Finals (not that that was ever likely in any case), and who had been doing
so well early on, have gone into tailspins.

To some degree, not too surprised by Wisconsin.  I had sort of hoped their
ranking was deserved, but based on recent results, its sooo reminiscent of
last year.  Do they have the backbone and will to suck it up for a run at
the end???

But Miami.  What is going on there?  Are there injuries?  I am a huge fan of
Mazzoleni - I can't believe its a motivation factor.

Well,all I have to say at this point is *you* (i.e., gentle reader) had best
hope I never decide to root for your team.

Tom Rowe                                     [log in to unmask]
Home of Division 3 National Champion Pointers
                    89, 90, 91 & 93