-- [ From: Kepler * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

2 Colgate players and 1 Cornell player are assessed game DQs and will have
to sit out their next game.  For Cornell, this is an NC contest, for Colgate
it is a league game.

Stretch this scenario a tad and you have what I think is a real problem.
What if, for instance, the league game upcoming for Colgate was itself a
game against Cornell -- a situation that could easily happen if one team had
one game interposed between the home and home pair, and the other did not.

What that would yield would be Cornell losing its DQ'ed players in an
unimportant NC contest, and Colgate losing its players in a league game.....
against Cornell!

That hardly seems fair to me.  I don't know the solution, except perhaps to
say that if another game against the same opponent is scheduled, then that
is the game the DQ will be asssessed in.  In the current case that would not
matter.

--

   Greg R. Berge
   http://www.spiritone.com/~kepler