Here is a view point I had this emailed to me privately, with the exception
of the name here is the text:

"Yikes...I was with UNH people when it occurred (Mowers hit) and spoke
with the doctors that immediately attended to him.  Also spoke with
people right down on the ice who witnessed the whole thing.....  Ben
started his move with force and Mowers TURNED his back on him...Guite
could not stop, his momentum and size prevented it...he was  NOT
penalized  further as the refs did not feel he could stop and did not
feel it was intentional.  Guite was VERY upset about the hit and
remorseful..   DO NOT USE MY NAME, but sometimes I just can't stand what
the folks print about the kids..just want to set the record straight.
Yes, it was an illegal hit from behind, and Ben was penalized 5
min...not a cheap shot, a kid moving with force, focus, and
intensity....who could not stop quick enough when Mower turned.  Thanks
for listening."

Another country heard from!  If anyone else who reads these saw the hit, but
don't want to open themselves up for the attacks of people, (like I have
gotten!), please do not hesitate to send it to me, and I will do the same
thing as here, not use your name, unless I disagree with you (joking, just
joking....)!!!!!!

Cathy Hart
"Give it to me straight, baby, I can take it!"