Mathew wrote..
>I've been following Black Bears' goalie Alphie Michaud since his days
>with the Lebret Eagles here in Saskatchewan.  Does anybody know how I
>can contact him?

I'll suggest that you write the hockey office:

   Men's Ice Hockey
   5701 Alfond Arena
   University of Maine
   Orono, ME  04469-5701

and Jean Goss ([log in to unmask]) might be able to forward
your message on the Alphie (I have NOT spoken with jean about this).

Wayne T. Smith                         Systems Group -- CAPS
[log in to unmask]                    University of Maine System
Co-owner of the College Hockey lists - Hockey-L/Info-Hockey-L/Hockey3