There is another article which features the Gophers goalie, DeBus, at:

http://webserv1.startribune.com/cgi-bin/stOnLine/article?thisSlug=UPUK17

If you have trouble accessing it, just copy to "com" & go from there.

I only mention it because I can't believe there aren't others out there
curious about the "enemy"!  ;-}

Also, the FMH are entertaining a possibility of carrying the games via
Audionet.  If anyone thinks this might be popular, please let me know!  For
this, I would entertain personal email if all you shy shrinking violets don't
want to post, or mail me at Alfond Arena, University of Maine, Orono, ME
04469!!

Cathy Hart