Well, there haven't been a lot of games yet, mostly Exhibition, only 4
conference games so far, all in the CCHA.

As I responded to Tony, I'm in favor of recombining the lists - didn't
favor the split to begin with, and I think it has fractionated the
support.  I think info-h-l was started to benefit the "pros" and the rest
of us got left out.  It was confusing to know where to post (I was confused,
but I resolved my by posting only to h-l, scores, boxes, comments and all.

-glen-