On NESN's SportsCircuit web site (www.sportscircuit.com)
there is an article by Jack Falla on college hockey.  One of
the paragraphs mentions the possiblility of a women's pro
league forming in the East & Canada.  Seems that the
organizers feel that the Women's game will get a huge boost
from Nagano.  I just hope we get the TV coverage to make it
true.

The article also had tidbits on the possiblilty of Chris Drury
turning pro and Northeastern's recruits.

Joe