Gang,

When I posted my original plug, the database had 20 votes in
it.  7 of those votes were test ballots.  I am guilty of the
(something) Notch syndrome where they get up at 12AM and
vote for the US President.  CNN then predicts who'll win
based on 15 votes <G>.

Point is, Kyle came up with a great idea and let us vote
(REASONABLY) for who we think are the top 15.  Right now,
IMHO, it has to be North Dakota, they have a good core
coming back and are the defending champions.

Joe