While searching the web using the URL Deron gave ( with lots of search
engines) for Chris' sight, I came up with  Yahoo hockey listings for Maine
Hockey. Somehow added to the bottom of the hockey list ( Chris' page no where
to be found)  is Pappa Piggy's Home Page! Why would this be? Now I know if I
come to Maine I can get Blue Goo ice cream while looking out over the
Piscataquis River watching bald eagles, canoeists, families of ducks, all the
while screaming, "I scream, You scream, We all scream for ice cream". Pappa
Piggy even winks, and sticks his tongue out at you.

Serious!

And all that just to find Chris' Hockey Home Page.

HELP!

Price