Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

1. The only thing with less meaning than polls during the season are polls
before the   season.  Going by last year's pre-season WCHA poll, UND should
still be wandering around wondering how to lace their skates.

2.  I have a confession.  I kind of like Shawn Walsh.  However, I think Dean
Blais has shown what real work and real coaching  can do for a team.