Publicity - Canada vs USA would turn on interest a lot more
than CIAU vs NCAA.  It may not have been right, but it made
a lot more sense in marketing.

From watching the bench from the PASS feed, I agree with
John that the Canadians did react like they had won the
Stanley Cup.  It did seem to mean more to them than it did
to us.

A note on the TV coverage -- can we get Larry Osterman
and Chris McClure to announce next year's NC$$'s on
E$PN?  Chris may be as colorful as Bob Norton, but he sure
knows his hockey.