>        1. Michigan
>4. Minnesota
>5. Michigan State

>        2. UND
>3. Cornell
>6. Miami OH

Actually, Miami is the third seed and Cornell the sixth, according to
the selection show on eSPn2/ESPNews

>Minnesota is the FOURTH seed?!?!   UGH  How could they be the 4th seed.
>Cornell is 9th according to the PWR's and Minnesota is 4th!

        One could also ask why Cornell was seeded below #10 Miami and
#13 MSU.  The answer was to set up the brackets, as discussed
elsewhere.

>I'd rather have had the gophers sent EAST instead of Denver.

        An opinion I suspect you share with most Minnesotans.

>Anyone have a clue on the game times?  (for the Western in particular)

        USCHO has the pairings, but says "All game times TBA."

                                        John Whelan, Cornell '91
        <http://www.cc.utah.edu/~jtw16960/jshock.html>

Cornell Men's Ice Hockey: Back-to-back ECAC and Ivy League Champions