After maintaining the #1 position for the entire season, winning the CCHA
regular season and Tourney.. Michigan is rewarded with what?

Having to play the winner of Minn or Mich. State??? YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

I thought one of the criteria in the seating was keeping conference foes from
meeting until the semi's!  It would have been so easy to put some other team
in place of MSU.  For that matter, what is MSU still doing in the West to
begin with?  They were the lowest team (PWR) in the whole thing, why weren't
they shipped out east??? That alone is a crime.  It certainly isn't for
crowd.  Miami, Minn, ND, and Mich. fans could have filled the arena without
the need for MSU..

I'm just flabbergasted. and in shock.  I just couldn't believe what I was
watching.

Well, with that said,,, on to Grand Rapids!!  Go Blue!!  -Jerry.