I read in USA Today (the hotel I was staying at in Denver put
one on our doorstep Friday, so I got to read Jon Barkan's semifinal
coverage) that the NC$$ refused to give press credentials to USA Today
Online correspondents at the men's and women's hype-ball Final Four
because the NC$$ web site is the official on-line coverage.  Did
anyone from USA Today or USCHO have similar problems in Milwaukee?  Or
do you all have "real" media affiliations anyway?

                                        John Whelan, Cornell '91
        <http://www.cc.utah.edu/~jtw16960/jshock.html>

Cornell Men's Ice Hockey: Back-to-back ECAC and Ivy League Champions