Cathy wrote:
<For pity's sake, folks, let's not dish out the obsenity we encounter
down there!!  Let's give 'em he__, sure, but show Maine style and
class - not BU crass!!!

I sit in section II at Alfond and even though I agree with Cathy's
statement, I have to say that SOME of the BU "fans" are the most
arrogant, nasty, and vulgar visitors that we encounter all year and
it can be hard to refrain and let them carry on with their comments
about Maine, the fans, and Shawn.  Having said that, there is also a
group of BU fans that I seem to see every year who cheer hard for
their team yet are ready to shake your hand when the game is over -
win or lose.