I do not believe you will see the Administration asking the season ticket
holders to  move from the balcony.  There has been some talk of the
unreserved seats being given to the students, and if that comes true, I am
asking to be reassigned!!

I think there may be some merit to the idea of splitting the band.  Do they
have enough members?  A second base drum?

The contest you mention for the FMH to hold during the first two games, isn't
that done at midnight madness?  I wonder if we did some things like that each
game and gave some sort of reward to the loudest section at the end of the
game...........  It's worth bringing up for next season!