debate, I'd like to say he's prabably right.  It is just a game.  But, I don't
think someone who's not an avid fan of the league (WCHA) can really understand
the debate.  I'm sure from an outsiders viewpoint it does look like much ado
about nothing.  But, if your a fan of any other team in the WCHA, you can't
wait for the gophers to come to town so your team can beat them.  They have to
be the biggest draw for every other team in the league.  Is it because they're
so good?  Or is it because of some other reason?  I think every anti-gopher
hockey fan has their own reason.  I guess you just have to be there.

B. G. Kelley