Folks,

Can anyone give the definitive, authoratative listing of the television
or radio coverage of tonight's Beanpot? McPaper has nothing, unless you
want to watch English Football or Extreme Bloopers on the Duece.

Also, does anyone want me to tell, once again, my story of the '78 Beanpot,
during the Great Blizzard of '78?

Ken Kretsch             | "Coach, my Mom wants me to live for my Bar Mitzvah"
BU '79                  | "Goldberg, this is your Bar Mitzvah. Today you
[log in to unmask]        |  become a man!"

To answer a recent question, my .sig quote is from the first Mighty Ducks
movie, when coach ties the goalie to the net. Great scene. Saw D3 this
weekend, and except for a cameo apprearance by a former U of Maine star,
I tought it was pretty lame.