> I haven't seen this posted previously (poor eyesight notwithstanding) so
> maybe it's news to all:  yesterday's Hockey East release reports that Dan
> Lacouture will be back in uniform for the BC game this coming Friday night.

I reported this in my USCHO Weekly Games Preview last week.  Although he and
Poti both returned from the World Junior Tournament, LaCouture was not
eligible to play until he resumed classes.  That happened this past Monday,
so he is now eligible and will play this weekend.

In this week's preview Jack Parker, in addition to many other topics, talks
about what lines he plans to potentially play LaCouture on.

It should be a fun series this weekend.

Dave Hendrickson   [log in to unmask]
Hockey East writer for US College Hockey Online
        http://www.uscollegehockey.com