IBM Global Services
Client Services Representative
East Fishkill, NY / Building 504 2J5-21
Ph: 8-532-5259 / (914) 892-5259
FAX: 8-532-7588 / (914 )892-7588
Mail: IBMUSM00(DOLSEN) or
Epilogue: Regards,
Dan Olsen

The bids will be interesting this year.  We really can't speculate as to how
many bids each conference may receive until after the conference tournaments
though.  If there is an upset in the conference tournaments, room would have to
be made for that team.  If Clarkson, Princeton, or Cornell were to edge out
Vermont to win the regular season with the Cats finishing second with a good
late season run and some other team won the conference tournament with the Cats
finishing second, there is little doubt that Vermont would get a bid.  However,
if the ECAC continues to mush together and the same team wins both the regular
season and the tournament, we may very likely see only two teams from each
eastern conference.

        owner-hockey-l @ MAINE.MAINE.EDU
        01-13-97 01:58 PM
Please respond to [log in to unmask]@internet