I happened to look at my SLU-Lowell ticket for tonight and noticed that it says
"U Mass Lowell Forum".  Did I miss something and Lowell is not playin at the
Tully Forum anymore?  I didn't think they had moved to a new place yet?  I just
want to be sure that when I drive to the Tully Forum tonight that I am going to
the right place.  Confirmation of location from a Lowell fan is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!