I few questions and thoughts (more questions than thoughts)...

Having not seen or listened to either of the games my first thoughts were-

1) Has the number 10 ranking gone to their heads ?
2) Was Cronin out coached ?

Hearing that Brad Mahoney scored the winning goal, I was wondering what his stats were
at Maine ? (I dont remember him scoring last year)

Is whether a student-athlete on scholarship or not, public or private information ?  I
was wondering whether part of the reason Brad Mahoney left Maine was that Northeastern
gave him a full scholarship while Maine didn't ?

Hoping for better luck at UNH !

Frank Brickelmaier