> From: IN%"[log in to unmask]"  "Joe Davison"    14-NOV-1996 21:11
> Seems like Empire Sports has stepped up and decided to air some ECAC
> games.
>
> As reported in the Burlington Free Press November 14th, at least two of
> the games in the Empire  schedule is as follows:
>
> Vermont @ ST Lawrence on  February 1
> Vermont @ RPI              on February 15

I am very happy to see that Empire Sports will be showing some ECAC games.
Now I have a couple of questions.  Does anyone know where Empire Sports
originates so that someone could contact them directly to get a complete
schedule?  Also, and more importantly in my opinion, is there anyone one out
there who gets Empire Sports that could tape the SLU game(s) and send me the
tape?  I would gladly pay for the video tape and cost sending it.  Thanks.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!