Carol White wrote:

> I sure
>  wish the police would put those scalpers out of business.

I, on the other hand, hope the scalpers remain right where they are.  I am
not able to go to more than a few games a year (typically, I get to as many
games in Ann Arbor when I am visiting my parents as I do in Minneapolis).  It
would be absurd for me to buy season tickets.  The situation up here being
what it is, the corner of 5th & Oak is the only ticket office that will ever
be able to meet my needs.  I am prepared to pay a premium over face value for
the service that the scalpers provide for me.  It cost me $25 (vs. $19 face)
to get into the first Colorado College game this year.  It was worth the
price.

J. Michael Neal