I just wanted to apoligize for not posting on this weekends michigan games.
 I wasn't able to go to either game, one because of a prior commitment, and
one because I didn't have tickets.  I did hear the Ohio State game on the
radio, but I can never focus enough on the radio to write a summary/review
of it. I will definately be at next weekends Michigan State game, so I will
be posting then...

                                        Josh
                                        Go Blue!
        Josh Kleinbaum                  [log in to unmask]
        1416 Markley Hall               http://www-personal.umich.edu/~jkbaum
        1503 Washington Heights         (313) 764-7792
        Ann Arbor, MI  48109

                "What would you do if you ate your daddy's shoes?"